Evernote

Evernote

So everyone seems to be using Evernote so I thought I would give it a try. With Evernote, you can organise your notes, web clips, files and images and it is synchronisable so they are made available on every device and computer you use.

As a researcher, one thing you need to be is organised. Researchers can collect information from anywhere into a single place, from text notes to web pages to files to snapshots. You can share your notes and collaborate on projects with other researchers. You can also apparently keep all of your itineraries, confirmations, scanned travel documents, maps and plans in Evernote, so you’ll have them when you need them.

Evernote is available:
1. On the web.
2. By installing on the computers you use.
3. Via an Evernote phone App.

Evernote provides an email address, so you can email notes, pictures, audio etc from a mobile phone or desktop. Entries can also be tagged to assist with organisation and retrieval.

Evernote has a nice elephant logo which I’m liking and also uses elephant terminology. I will have to see how I get on with it and should also probably get a smartphone.

See the Library guide at: http://libguides.city.ac.uk/evernote