Audience: City University London students and staff
Are you preparing to submit an assignment on Moodle for the first time this academic year? Over the summer, the Turnitin assignment in Moodle was updated. This means that you are required to review and accept an updated Turnitin User Agreement prior to your first assignment submission.
Please note that you will not be able to accept this agreement on some mobile browsers or using Safari. If you have problems accepting the statement try using a different browser for your first Turnitin submission.
- Click on the link to the Turnitin assignment on your module homepage.
- Click on Submit Paper link.
- A message will appear asking you to accept the latest Turnitin User Agreement. Click on the link Please click here to read and accept the Agreement.
- The TurnitinUK User Agreement will open up in a new window, unless your browser has pop-up blocking turned on.
- If your pop-ups are blocked, and you then unblock them you will need to click on the link entitled Please click here to read and accept the Agreement… again to open the User Agreement.
- Read and click I agree–continue to continue to submit your assignment. You will see a confirmation box.
- Click outside the confirmation box. Click the Submit Paper link again.
- If you are prompted again to accept the User Agreement return to the module homepage. Select the link to the Turnitin assignment. Click the Submit Paper link and the User Agreement will not appear and you can submit your assignment.
Allow yourself additional time to submit your first assignment to ensure that you accept the User Agreement and complete your submission prior to the assignment deadline. Further guidance with step-by-step instructions on submitting assignments and information on how to submit a practice assignment to Turnitin is available from the links below.
Submitting an assignment to Turnitin
Submitting a Moodle assignment with Turnitin enabled
Leave a Reply