The three teaching days will be supplemented by webinars using Adobe Connect which will include a number of guest speakers. The webinars will be recorded and made available on the course blog. A limited number of places for guests will be available to attend the webinars live. To access the webinars visit the DLOP Adobe Connect Classroom.
For advice and support for webinar participants please visit the Adobe Connect guidance provided by City University. We recommend you join the webinar 15 minutes ahead of time to check your audio and video set-up is working.
The schedule for these sessions is below:
- Friday 26th October, 11am-12pm: Chris Morrison, University of Kent, An introduction to copyright literacy.
- Thursday 8th November 11am-12pm: Lorna Campbell, University of Edinburgh, Open Education Practices
- Thursday 22nd November, 2-3pm: Sarah Knight and Lisa Gray, Jisc, Developing organisational approaches to digital capability.
- Friday 23rd November, 12-1pm: Dave White, University of the Arts London, Networked values in hierarchical contexts.
- Wednesday 5th December: Jo Parker and Katharine Reedy, Open University, Embedding Digital literacy in the curriculum. 2-3pm
- Friday 11th January: Catherine Cronin, 12-1pm, Critical digital literacies, data literacies, and open practice.