Green City Week

, , 4 Comments

This year’s Green City Week was packed full of activity! Events included:

There were also informational and interactive stalls from a range of companies and organisations including Tapwater.org, North London Waste Authority (Love Food Hate Waste), Bywaters, My Green Planet and Global Action Plan. Check out the images below

We are keen to hear from you…what did you enjoy the most/least? What would like to see take place in the next Green City Week? Any feedback is welcome 🙂

4 Responses

1. Abamenko Petro

July 31, 2023 6:07 pm

When in the mood for gaming, https://slotscity.ua/ru/game-hall becomes the go-to destination. From novice to experienced gamers, this platform offers a variety of games that cater to everyone’s preferences. The high-quality graphics paired with immersive sound effects take the gaming experience to another level. The layout is user-friendly and easily navigable, making it simple to locate and engage with preferred games.

Reply
  2. ngboyko

November 14, 2023 8:37 am

“Attention time travelers! Jump into the time-hopping adventure of Super Mario , where you’ll journey through magical paintings and race against the ticking clock to rescue Princess Peach. Experience the groundbreaking 3D gameplay that set the stage for future Mario titles!”

Reply
  3. brook tim

February 19, 2024 9:34 am

“Green City Week” is such a phenomenal drive! Bringing issues to light about manageability and ecological preservation in our communities is vital take my class online has permitted me to partake in occasions like these while as yet remaining associated with my examinations. We should keep on supporting green drives and work towards a better planet for people in the future!

Reply
  4. Cloudsicker

March 2, 2024 5:52 pm

Hey there! I’ve chosen to embrace a lifestyle of travel while simultaneously earning from casinos games for the past three years. Wondering where I find reliable mobile casinos? Check out neospins login . It’s my go-to source for the best mobile casinos online. Trust me, it’s a blast! Enjoy the ride and good luck!

Reply